For several years, the Love Serve Remember Foundation has created free semi-annual online courses for our community to dive deeper into the teachings of Ram Dass and our wider family of wisdom and Dharma holders.
In the last six years, we've had over 50,000 students enroll in our 4 and 6-week courses, and many have told us that these offerings are a valuable and important resource on their spiritual journeys.
While our live semi-annual courses will always remain free, we are expanding access to our entire body of past courses for $149 per year. The funds generated from this offering go directly towards creating new, free courses for anyone who would like to access them in the future.
From cultivating conscious relationships, exploring our fear around death and dying, expanding our hearts into service and social action, or simply cultivating a meditation or mantra practice, there is something for everyone in this course library.
When you dive into this offering, you are supporting the accessibility of these timeless teachings for anyone who wishes to expand their spiritual practice.
May these teachings offer a pathway towards deeper compassion, equanimity, understanding, and Loving Awareness in your New Year and beyond.
When you purchase this evergreen course subscription, you will gain instant access to the entire library of our past and future courses, including:
- The Yoga of Relationships: Exploring Connection and Sexuality Through the Lens of the Soul
- No Death, No Fear: The Way We Regard Death is Critical to the Way We Experience Life
- Discovering Your True Nature: Karma, Awareness and the Practice of Getting Real
- The Yoga of Service: Approaching Inner and Outer Social Action with a Compassionate Heart
- Alchemy of the Heart: Practices to Quiet the Mind and Cultivate Compassion
- Rediscovering Trust in Uncertain Times: How to Unearth the Power of a Trusting Heart
- Life in Balance 30-Day Mindfulness Retreat
- Solstice Meditation Renewal: A Summer Minfulness and Meditation Practice with Ram Dass
- Cookbook for a Sacred Life 21-Day E-Course
- Finding Harmony in Today's World: Ram Dass on the Mystical Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita
Get started now!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
"I LOVE THIS COURSE! I have immense gratitude to be a part of this fantastic symposium of sweet minds who impart the information with such grace and compassion. I began and couldn't stop until I had completed the whole week in one day."
- Kaye P., Student of the 'No Death, No Fear' course
"I’m enjoying this much need re-set. This the first time I’ve used mantras and chants and I have to say it is helping me a lot. I’m so much more aware of my thoughts and the mantra and my breath helps me to usher me back to the present moment. It is amazing once you are aware of your thoughts how on autopilot I have been as of late. This is a huge blessing to me as I’ve been going through some stressful times which also have led me to experience emotional turmoil. I’m feeling much better now and feel like I have a better outlook as I know I’m more than these thoughts and emotions."
- Mari A., Student of the Solstice Meditation Renewal
"I just want to say thank you. I have been blessed by discovering the dharma and yoga over 25 years ago but I’d lost connection to a certain extent. This course was a delight. Lots of great teachings. The focus was right, just the right amount of info, accessible and not too overwhelming. There was some tricky subjects covered which made it real and relevant. I so appreciate the wisdom passed on by these wonderful teacher. Send them and all those who made effort to put this course together my deepest love and respect. "
- Claire P., Student of the Alchemy of the Heart course